News and articles
- Legal update - Election 2014: Summary of ICT policies
- Buddle Findlay - a 2014 New Zealand Innovators Awards finalist
- Tony Dellow interviewed by Radio Live
- Business law reform legal update - August 2014
- Health sector legal update - August 2014
- The naked(bus) truth - using trade marks as keywords
- Back of a Napkin - finalist at Best Awards 2014
- Commercial legal update - Charitable purposes and political activity
New Zealand lawyers
Buddle Findlay is one of New Zealand's leading commercial law and public law firms with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Find an expert
At Buddle Findlay, giving back to our community is an important element of the way we do business.
If you're looking to do business in New Zealand this document highlights areas of New Zealand law that may affect you.
Navigating a project in Canterbury takes planning, creativity and specialist legal advice.
Partner - Wellington office