News and articles
- Legal update on banking and commercial law - December 2013
- A safer option? - Y Combinator's alternative to convertible notes
- Relocation of Christchurch office
- Legal update on litigation and dispute resolution - December 2013
- Health sector legal update – December 2013
- Business law reform legal update - November 2013
- IRD priority for GST - A legacy of the global financial crisis
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association Annual Meeting and Conference - 2014
New Zealand lawyers
Buddle Findlay is one of New Zealand's leading commercial law and public law firms with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Find an expert
Buddle Findlay is delighted to announce that we are moving into new premises at 83 Victoria Street on Monday 16 December 2013.
If you're looking to do business in New Zealand this document highlights areas of New Zealand law that may affect you.
Winner of the Resource Management and Environment Law Award at the 2013 New Zealand Law Awards.
Partner - Wellington office